This policy applies only to online purchases via oliveri.com.au
Returns of Goods Policy
- Only goods returned in saleable condition can be accepted.
- Special manufactured goods cannot be returned or credited.
- The seller is not obligated to accept return of goods unless such a return is authorised by the seller. Freight costs for returned goods will be at buyers expense.
- All requests for credit shall include the invoice number and date.
- Goods returned for credit must be received by Oliveri Solutions within 30 days of original invoice date.
- The Seller reserves the right to impose at least a 20% restocking fee.
Should you wish to return an item for any reason please contact our customer service team on 1300 13 7465 or email@example.com
We will replace any goods that arrive faulty or damaged (as per our website terms and conditions).
You must notify our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receipt quoting your invoice number and they will arrange for return and replace of the goods in an appropriate manner.
Change of Mind
In the event that you do not want the product after it arrives, we will refund the cost of that product within 30 days, as long as it is returned to us in its original condition and packaging. Any delivery costs to the original order will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or broken. Once your return is approved, please post to:
Oliveri Solutions Pty Ltd
Customer Service Returns Department
51 Naweena Road
Your returns must be clearly labelled with your Returns Approval Reference Number as issued by our customer service team.
Important – when returning goods to us please ensure you obtain a certificate of postage, available from the Post Office, free of charge. Please note this does not insure against loss in the post.