This policy applies only to online purchases via oliveri.com.au/us
Return Goods Policy
- All returns must have a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Oliveri distributor must approve all RGA’s.
- A copy of the invoice and reason for return is required to establish a RGA.
- All non-warranty returns are subject to a $30.00 per carton restocking fee.
- All items must be returned in the original carton and in saleable condition.
- All Returns must be made freight prepaid by sender and the sender must assum all responsibility for shipping damages that may occur. If product is received damaged there will be no credit issued. The Oliveri distributor reserves the right to limit and/or refuse any returns at their discretion.
- Product considered modified, special order, discontinued, or custom, may not be returned.
Should you wish to return an item for any reason please contact our customer service team on 1800 449 4401 or email@example.com
We will replace any goods that arrive faulty or damaged (as per our website terms and conditions).
You must notify our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receipt quoting your invoice number and they will arrange for return and replacement of the goods in an appropriate manner.
Change of Mind
In the event that you do not want the product after it arrives, we will refund the cost of that product within 30 days, as long as it is returned to us in its original condition and packaging. Any delivery costs to the original order will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or broken. Once your return is approved, please post to:
10155 Reading Rd,
Cincinatti, Ohio 45241
Your returns must be clearly labelled with your Returns Approval Reference Number as issued by our customer service team.
Important – when returning goods to us please ensure you obtain a certificate of postage, available from the Post Office, free of charge. Please note this does not insure against loss in the post.