OLIVERI® Bathroom Design Contest
Participation in the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is conducted by Oliveri Solutions Pty Limited located at 51 Naweena Road Regency Park SA 5010 Australia.
Receive your free choice of the following products from the new Oliveri Bathroom Range, 1 x shower, 2 x basin mixers, 1 x bath filler or wall mixer, 4 x pop up wastes, 2 x bottle traps, 1 x bath tub, 1 x toilet, 2 x basins and up to 10 accessories (towel rails, soap dish, metal shelf, robe hook, toilet roll holder, hand towel rail), up to a retail value of $8276.
The Prize excludes delivery, installation, trades, design services, any extended warranty or any associated services.
State Date and Time
Saturday 1 June 2019 at 9am (Adelaide time)
End Date and Time
Saturday 31 August 2019 at 11:59pm (Adelaide time)
How to Participate in the Promotion
During the Promotional Period, an Eligible Entrant must:
Tag an Instagram or Facebook post showing their dream bathroom with @oliveriau; and
- in the comment section of that post describe product from the new Oliveri Bathroom Range that the Eligible Entrant wants to use in their own upcoming bathroom renovation; and
follow Oliveri on Instagram (if your entry was posted on Instagram); or
like the Oliveri Facebook page (if your entry was posted on Facebook).
The new Oliveri Bathroom Collection can be found here.
The Judge will choose the most creative entry as the winner of the Prize.
The Judge, an interior designer selected by the Promoter, will choose the most creative entry as the winner of the Prize. There is 1 Prize to be won. The Promotion is a game of skill.
Participation in the Promotion is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, and immediate family members of any employee of the Promoter, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
Multiple participation in the Promotion is permitted, but each entry must be substantially different.
The winner of the Prize will be announced on Wednesday 18 September 2019 on Oliveri’s website, and via its Instagram and Facebook accounts.
The winner will be informed by private message on the platform they entered the promotion on (Instagram or Facebook) and asked to contact Oliveri to arrange selection and pick up of the Prize. The Prize must be redeemed and collected by the winner by no later than 5pm on 30th November 2019. If the Prize is not collected by this deadline, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize values are in Australian dollars. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- This Promotion is not open to companies, businesses, organisations, body corporate bodies, groups, trade customers or resellers or distributors of products or anyone acting on their behalf.
- The Promotional Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred when accessing Instagram or Facebook or any website, or for any failure or service interruption of Instagram, Facebook or a website at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An Eligible Entrant receives and uses the Prize at their own risk.
- The Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter gives no representation, no advice, no warranty, no undertaking, no promise and no forecast in relation to the Prize or its fitness or suitability for any purpose.
- The Prize cannot be returned for cash or substituted once selected by the Eligible Entrant.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter exclude all liability for any claim, liability, loss or damage (including personal injury, death, property damage, and any liability for loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of opportunity and any kind of indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which is suffered or sustained by any individual including any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Prize, including without limitation as a result of receiving the Prize, any tax liability, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control), any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of, but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Eligible Entrants must not reproduce, copy or post any images that breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. It is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to ensure that their entry in the Promotion does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The Promoter and each Eligible Entrant:
- release Instagram from any liability in connection with the Promotion; and
acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram
- The Promoter and each Eligible Entrant:
- release Facebook from any liability in connection with the Promotion; and
- acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Capitalised terms are defined in these Terms and Conditions.