OLIVERI® Aussie Made Cash Back Promotion
Summary: Eligible Customers who purchase Eligible Product from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, and submit an Eligible Claim during the Claim Period, will receive a Cash Back.
Participation in the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is conducted by Oliveri Solutions Pty Limited located at 51 Naweena Road Regency Park SA 5010 Australia.
Receive 1 of the following gift cards:
- A $50 Visa Gift Card – when $499 or more (incl GST) is spent;
- A $75 Visa Gift Card – when $599 or more (incl GST) is spent; or
- A $100 Visa Gift Card – when $799 or more (incl GST) is spent,
on Eligible Product in a single transaction. Only the Australian Made range is eligible in this promotion and includes the Nu-Petite, Monet, Diaz, LakeLand, Petite, Ultraform, Martini, Titan, Endeavour, Solitaire, Melbourne, Byron and Laundry ranges as well as sink and tap packs for Harvey Norman and The Good Guys (DiazPack1, DiazPack2, DiazPack3, MonetPack1, MonetPack2, TGG311/12)
The Visa Gift Card expires on the last day of the month, as stated on the Visa Gift Card, or if no month is stated, 12 months after the date of purchase of the Visa Gift Card. It is a condition of accepting the Cash Back that the Eligible Customer must comply with all of Visa’s terms and conditions for the Visa Gift Card.
For Visa Terms and Conditions go to ichoosegift.mycardplace.com/cholder/showContent.action?page=TCs
Start Date and Time
Monday 14 May 2019 at 9am (Adelaide time)
End Date and Time
Thursday 31 July 2019 at 11:59pm (Adelaide time)
The Promotion is only available on Eligible Product purchased at retailers authorised by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion, who are located in Australia. Includes both physical shop fronts and online stores operated by such retailers.
Participation in the Promotion is open to retail customers of the Participating Stores only. Employees of the Promoter or of a Participating Store, and immediate family members of any employee of the Promoter or of a Participating Store, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
An Eligible Customer must spend a minimum of AU$499 (including GST) on Oliveri products in a single transaction on one or more of the following products: Nu-Petite, Monet, Diaz, LakeLand, Petite, Ultraform, Martini, Titan, Endeavour, Solitaire, Melbourne, Byron and Laundry ranges as well as sink and tap packs for Harvey Norman and The Good Guys (DiazPack1, DiazPack2, DiazPack3, MonetPack1, MonetPack2, TGG311/12)
This promotion excludes all tapware and imported Sinkware ranges including Santorini, Spectra, Professional Series, Apollo, Sonetto, Essentials, Vilo, Pepe, Mito, Essente, Hansgrohe, water filter systems and Quantum Solar Heat Pumps.
To participate in the Promotion and qualify to receive via redemption the relevant Cash Back, an Eligible Customer must:
a) be a resident of Australia aged 18 years and over;
b) purchase* Eligible Product during the Promotional Period from a Participating Store;
c) pay for the Eligible Product in full during the Promotional Period (excludes lay-bys, payment plans and similar instalment payment options);
d) keep their proof of payment receipt for the Eligible Product;
e) go to the Redemption Website and complete the online form (including scanning a copy of the proof of purchase receipt for the Eligible Product) during the Claim Period;
f) have otherwise complied with these Terms and Conditions.
Claims can only be made by the purchaser of the Eligible Product and claims on their behalf or by any other person will be invalid.
(*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and excludes purchases which use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full or part payment.)
Start Date and Time
Monday 14 May 2019 at 9am (Adelaide time)
End Date and Time
Thursday 31st August 2019 at 11:59pm (Adelaide time)
Multiple participation in the Promotion is not permitted. A limit of one (1) Cash Back per Eligible Customer.
Redemption Delivery Period
The Cash Back will be posted (at no cost) via Australia Post to the address provided by the Eligible Customer on the online form within 60 days from the date their Eligible Claim is deemed valid by the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any errors or misprints of the postal address by the Eligible Customer.
- The standard terms and conditions of sale of the Participating Store apply to all Eligible Product purchased by an Eligible Customer.
- The Cash Back is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Cash Back values are in Australian dollars. If a Cash Back is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Cash Back with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
- This Promotion is not open to companies, businesses, organisations, body corporate bodies, groups, trade customers or resellers or distributors of products or anyone acting on their behalf. Excludes projects and commercial orders.
- Proof of payment receipts must clearly specify the Participating Store, the Eligible Product purchased, the purchase price of the Eligible Product and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period. Eligible Customers must retain their proof of purchase in the event that the Promoter requests further verification of the receipt.
- The Promotional Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred when accessing the Redemption Website, or for any failure or service interruption of the Redemption Website at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Customers (including an Eligible Customer’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Customer who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If Eligible Product is returned to the Participating Store or any other store, and the item has not failed to meet consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, the Eligible Customer will not be entitled to redeem the Cash Back, or must return the Cash Back at the same time as the Eligible Product.
- An Eligible Customer redeems and uses the Cash Back at their own risk.
- The Cash Back is supplied by independent 3rd party suppliers and is subject to the terms and conditions of all 3rd party suppliers comprising the goods. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of services or goods provided by 3rd party suppliers of goods and services forming part of the Cash Back. The Eligible Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter gives no representation, no advice, no warranty, no undertaking, no promise and no forecast in relation to the Cash Back or its merchantability, quality, quantity, fitness or suitability for any purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter exclude all liability for any claim, liability, loss or damage (including personal injury, death, property damage, and any liability for loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of opportunity and any kind of indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which is suffered or sustained by any individual including any Eligible Customer in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Cash Back, including without limitation as a result of receiving the Cash Back, any tax liability, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control), any Cash Back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of, but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Capitalised terms are defined in these Terms and Conditions.