OLIVERI® ADELAIDE HOME SHOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participation in the Oliveri® Adelaide Home Show promotion (“Promotion”) will be deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Tasman Sinkware Pty Limited (“Promoter”) located at 51 Naweena Road Regency Park SA 5010 Australia.
3. The Promotion commences at the start of business on 19/10/2018 and ends at 31/12/2018 at midnight (“Promotional Period”) and is only available on eligible purchases made in-store in South Australia (“Participating region”)
4. To participate in the Promotion and qualify to receive via redemption one bamboo chopping board (“Chopping Board Gift”), an Eligible Customer must:
be a resident of Australia over the age of 18 years old;
purchase* an Oliveri® sink during the Promotional Period from a Participating Store
pay for the Oliveri Sink in full during the Promotional Period;
keep their proof of payment receipt for the Eligible Product;
go to oliveri.com.au/adelaidehomeshow and complete the online form (including scanning a copy of the proof of purchase receipt for the Eligible Product);
(*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.)
5. Chopping Board Gifts will be delivered (at no cost) to the address provided by the Eligible Customer on the online form within two (2) weeks of redemption. Deliveries will be made during business hours and may be left at the premises if unattended. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any errors or misprints of the delivery address by the Eligible Customer.
6. Multiple participation in the Promotion is not permitted. A limit of one (1) Chopping Board Gift per Eligible Customer.
7. The standard terms and conditions of sale of the Participating Store apply to all Eligible Product purchased by an Eligible Customer.
8. The Chopping Board Gift is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a Chopping Board Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Chopping Board Gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
9. An Eligible Customer redeems and uses the Chopping Board Gift at their own risk.
10. If Eligible Product is returned to the Participating Store and the item has not failed to meet consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, the Eligible Customer will not be entitled to redeem the Chopping Board Gift.
11. The Eligible Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter gives no representation, no advice, no warranty, no undertaking, no promise and no forecast in relation to the Chopping Board Gift or its merchantability, quality, quantity, fitness or suitability for any purpose.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender(s) are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter exclude all liability for any claim, liability, loss or damage (including personal injury, death, property damage, and any liability for loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of opportunity and any kind of indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which is suffered or sustained by any individual including any Eligible Customer in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Chopping Board Gift, including without limitation as a result of receiving the Chopping Board Gift, any allergy or other injury arising in connection with the Chopping Board Gift, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control), any Chopping Board Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
15. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of, but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.