Terms & Conditions
OLIVERI® SPRING PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participation in the Oliveri® Spring promotion (“Promotion”) will be deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Tasman Sinkware Pty Limited (“Promoter”) located at 51 Naweena Road Regency Park SA 5010 Australia.
3. The Promotion commences at the start of business on 12/10/2018 and ends at 30/11/2018 at midnight (“Promotional Period”) and is only available on eligible purchases made in-store at “Winning Appliances” stores located in Australia (“Participating Stores”).
4. Participation in the Promotion is open to retail customers of the Participating Stores only (“Eligible Customers”). Employees of the Promoter or of Winning Appliances, and immediate family members of any employee of the Promoter or of Winning Appliances, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. To participate in the Promotion and qualify to receive via redemption one bouquet of spring flowers in a hurricane glass vase (“Flower Bouquet Gift”), an Eligible Customer must:
be a resident of Australia over the age of 18 years old;
purchase* an Oliveri® Spectra sink during the Promotional Period from a Participating Store (“Eligible Product”);
pay for the Eligible Product in full during the Promotional Period;
keep their proof of payment receipt for the Eligible Product;
go to oliveri.com.au/spring-promotion and complete the online form (including scanning a copy of the proof of purchase receipt for the Eligible Product);
(*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.)
6. Flower Bouquet Gifts will be delivered (at no cost) to the address provided by the Eligible Customer on the online form within two (2) weeks of redemption. Deliveries will be made during business hours and may be left at the premises if unattended. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any errors or misprints of the delivery address by the Eligible Customer.
7. Multiple participation in the Promotion is not permitted. A limit of one (1) Flower Bouquet Gift per Eligible Customer.
8. The standard terms and conditions of sale of the Participating Store apply to all Eligible Product purchased by an Eligible Customer.
9. The Flower Bouquet Gift is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a Flower Bouquet Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Flower Bouquet Gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Each Flower Bouquet Gift is selected randomly and the Promoter makes no warranty or representation about the type of flower arrangement that will comprise the Flower Bouquet Gift (including flower variety, colour, foliage, fragrance or otherwise). Requests about the type of flower arrangement to be delivered will not be accepted.
11. If you have a pollen allergy or an allergy to flowers or foliage of any kind, the Promoter strongly recommends that you do not participate in this Promotion.
12. An Eligible Customer redeems and uses the Flower Bouquet Gift at their own risk.
13. If Eligible Product is returned to the Participating Store or any other Winning Appliances store, and the item has not failed to meet consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, the Eligible Customer will not be entitled to redeem the Flower Bouquet Gift.
14. The Flower Bouquet Gift is supplied by independent 3rd party suppliers and is subject to the terms and conditions of all 3rd party suppliers comprising the goods. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of services or goods provided by 3rd party suppliers of goods and services forming part of the Flower Bouquet Gift. The Eligible Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter gives no representation, no advice, no warranty, no undertaking, no promise and no forecast in relation to the Flower Bouquet Gift or its merchantability, quality, quantity, fitness or suitability for any purpose.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender(s) are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter exclude all liability for any claim, liability, loss or damage (including personal injury, death, property damage, and any liability for loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of opportunity and any kind of indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which is suffered or sustained by any individual including any Eligible Customer in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Flower Bouquet Gift, including without limitation as a result of receiving the Flower Bouquet Gift, any allergy or other injury arising in connection with the Flower Bouquet Gift, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control), any Flower Bouquet Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
18. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of, but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.